Hello there!I maintain this Blog to record my learnings from different fields of Investing and Technology.
Blog posts are divided into following categories .
- Tech Posts : Posts related to Data Science, AI, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Deep Learning and Machine Learning
- Investing Posts :Posts on various topics related to Investing like Finance, Psychology, Investing Approaches
- Book Notes : Notes from Various Books on topics like Investing, Psychology, Nature etc.
- Misc - Miscellaneous Posts
You can also have a look at some of the tech projects i have worked on the over the years : Projects
- We create a system to assign sentiment scores to reviews (0.0 to 1.0 where a zero score is a full negative sentiment)
- Record of Running events I have participated in last few years
- We create Deep Learning based Email Spam Filter on Enron and Spam assassin dataset and compare results with Xgboost, SVM and Random forest
- There are two laws related to increasing and diminishing returns about how markets and businesses operate.
- There is a order in chaos to understand technological transformations
- To create wealth, we must do more with less
- Losing weight need not be complicated. Following the given rules is enough to lose 20 pounds in a month.
- The reason people either lose money or achieve mediocre results in the stock market is that they simply make too many mistakes.
- CANSLIM stands for seven chief characteristics of the greatest winning stocks at their developing early stages
- Never fight the market, Its bigger than you are.
- Semantic Role Labeling consists of the detection of the semantic arguments associated with the predicate or verb of a sentence and their classification into their specific roles.
- A "Good strategy" is an approach that magnifies the effectiveness of actions by finding and using sources of power.
- Statistics are the foundations of Data Analysis. Statistical Inference is a process of deducing properties of an underlying distribution by analysis of data.
- Key Investment rules from super investor of Graham-and-Doddsville
- Persusian explained in one sentence
- Some key notes about Business Model from Thoughtful Investor book by Basant Maheshwari.
- Some key notes from the 2014 thematic study on 100 Baggers by Motilal Oswal
- [Investing] The SQGLP (Size, Quality, Growth, Longevity, Price) Framework for identifying multibagger stocks.
- We discuss the SQGLP (Size, Quality, Growth, Longevity, Price) Framework for identifying multibagger stocks.
- Identifying the next big trend in Markets
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big by Scott Adams
- A summary log of read research papers in the field of AI
- 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
- Golden Investing lessons from Peter Lynch
- What drives the Price to Earnings (P/E) ratio of a Stock?
- We will go through various concepts and ratios that can help to analyze Banks and Non Banking Finance Companies (NBFC).
- A recent big idea in natural language processing is that "meanings are vectors" . Word embeddings are one of the most exciting area of research in deep learning.
- Financial Ratios are effective in selecting investments and in predicting financial distress. Financial Ratio Analysis is an important part of investing.
- This book is about 100-baggers. These are stocks that return $100 for every $1 invested.
- Various Modules from NLP Pipeline
- Grammar Analysis of English Sentences using Syntactic Rules based on English Grammar. The System is designed to be generic using only standard english grammar rules.
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing with Python.
- Only 49% of the very best investment ideas from legendary investors made money. Despite this , they still made a lot of money
- Cash flow statement provides information about cash generated in operating activities of a business.
- The first question on everyone's mind is whether a business made a profit or suffered a loss and how much. The Income Statement presents information on the financial results of a company's business activities over a period of time.
- Identifying great companies requires an understanding of accounting and the ability to read and interpret the basic financial statements
- A broad overview of the Pharma Sector.
- Is there anything we can do to bring more luck into our lives?
- Text Analyzer Extension can provide grammatical and semantic information for the selected text in English directly in Google chrome browser
- We will create a simplified version of Switchboard Speech act corpus and perform exploratory
- Indian food in major cities of Taiwan.
- Syntactic parsing using Stanford parser
Syntax is the part of linguistics that studies sentence structure. We had discussed about components of linguistics in here. Here we will discuss broadly about syntax in linguistics.
- English Sentences are broadly categorized into 5 types. Each type has a particular semantic and syntactic structure which helps for analysis of sentences at syntactic level.
The scientific study of a language is called Linguistics. Language is the ability to comprehend both spoken and written words, and to produce meaningful words when a person speaks or writes.
- How to create GATE plugins