- There are two laws related to increasing and diminishing returns about how markets and businesses operate.
- There is a order in chaos to understand technological transformations
- To create wealth, we must do more with less
- A "Good strategy" is an approach that magnifies the effectiveness of actions by finding and using sources of power.
- Persusian explained in one sentence
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big by Scott Adams
- 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
- This book is about 100-baggers. These are stocks that return $100 for every $1 invested.
- Only 49% of the very best investment ideas from legendary investors made money. Despite this , they still made a lot of money
- Is there anything we can do to bring more luck into our lives?