- There is something about numbers isn’t there? They have an uncanny ability to suspend our common sense.
- Sentiment Analysis is used to discover people’s opinions, emotions and feelings about a product or service.
- We create a system to assign sentiment scores to reviews (0.0 to 1.0 where a zero score is a full negative sentiment)
- We create Deep Learning based Email Spam Filter on Enron and Spam assassin dataset and compare results with Xgboost, SVM and Random forest
- Semantic Role Labeling consists of the detection of the semantic arguments associated with the predicate or verb of a sentence and their classification into their specific roles.
- Statistics are the foundations of Data Analysis. Statistical Inference is a process of deducing properties of an underlying distribution by analysis of data.
- A summary log of read research papers in the field of AI
- A recent big idea in natural language processing is that "meanings are vectors" . Word embeddings are one of the most exciting area of research in deep learning.
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing with Python.
- Text Analyzer Extension can provide grammatical and semantic information for the selected text in English directly in Google chrome browser
- We will create a simplified version of Switchboard Speech act corpus and perform exploratory
- Syntactic parsing using Stanford parser
Syntax is the part of linguistics that studies sentence structure. We had discussed about components of linguistics in here. Here we will discuss broadly about syntax in linguistics.
- English Sentences are broadly categorized into 5 types. Each type has a particular semantic and syntactic structure which helps for analysis of sentences at syntactic level.
The scientific study of a language is called Linguistics. Language is the ability to comprehend both spoken and written words, and to produce meaningful words when a person speaks or writes.
- How to create GATE plugins