- Nature likes to follow cycles and markets are no different.
- The reason people either lose money or achieve mediocre results in the stock market is that they simply make too many mistakes.
- CANSLIM stands for seven chief characteristics of the greatest winning stocks at their developing early stages
- Never fight the market, Its bigger than you are.
- Key Investment rules from super investor of Graham-and-Doddsville
- Some key notes about Business Model from Thoughtful Investor book by Basant Maheshwari.
- Some key notes from the 2014 thematic study on 100 Baggers by Motilal Oswal
- We discuss the SQGLP (Size, Quality, Growth, Longevity, Price) Framework for identifying multibagger stocks.
- Identifying the next big trend in Markets
- Golden Investing lessons from Peter Lynch
- What drives the Price to Earnings (P/E) ratio of a Stock?
- We will go through various concepts and ratios that can help to analyze Banks and Non Banking Finance Companies (NBFC).
- Financial Ratios are effective in selecting investments and in predicting financial distress. Financial Ratio Analysis is an important part of investing.
- Cash flow statement provides information about cash generated in operating activities of a business.
- The first question on everyone's mind is whether a business made a profit or suffered a loss and how much. The Income Statement presents information on the financial results of a company's business activities over a period of time.
- Identifying great companies requires an understanding of accounting and the ability to read and interpret the basic financial statements
- A broad overview of the Pharma Sector.